Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

GEMS - What an AWESOME evening!

Relaxing - Encouraging - Fun - Entertaining - Friendships - Laughter - Great make-over - etc.!

Lisa Miller-Rich ................. Nicki Green
Those are words that came to mind tonight as I left the GEMS Kick-off! Wow! God answered our prayers (as we knew He would) and the attendance was far above our expectations! Children, Moms and Leadership Team all joined to enjoy an evening together! Lisa Miller-Rich did a wonderful job of sharing her "life" story and encouraging us all as women, but as individuals too! We are ALL beautiful and we have a God that loves us so much!

I have posted some pictures to share the "Make-over" with you! It was a great evening and I can't wait to see what happens in two weeks! Don't forget your Bibles!! :o)
BEFORE................ and.................... AFTER


Keep checking back for new updates and more pictures. We will have pictures of the leadership team coming soon! God Bless!

God is good ALL the time - ALL the time God is good!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love GEMS! Thank you to the moms that hauled your children out on a cold winter night. I pray that you felt the love of Christ and the love that our leadership team already has for you.

    We'll see you in two weeks. Hopefully, you'll bring some friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was one of the moms last night & I had an AWESOME time. Thank you for thinking of the single moms and the obstacles we face in getting together. Childcare has always been the issue for me and for Eastview to offer childcare for all of us is amazing.

    Again, THANK YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nicki, I had a very nice time with the GEMS last night.
    God was in the building! I was happy to give encouragement to the ladies at my table. God has a plan for everyone and he order are steps. I pray that god continue the minstry at eastview. I love each and everyone of you.
    God bless, Tonyia

    ReplyDelete