Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hey!

Happy Tuesday to my fellow GEMS!

Have I told you lately how very special each of you are to me, but better yet, to God? He is working even now to paint a beautiful sunrise to greet His children this morning. It may be a little dark or filled with brilliant color, but He is saying "I Love You" no matter what the picture.
I challenge you today to look at the little things He is doing for you and thank Him! You may be surprised to see how His hand is in everything you do and see today! Count your blessings and see what God is doing for YOU!

Lisa and Nikki sent me a short video from GodTube yesterday and I want to share it with you. Some of you may have seen it, but it is worth watching over and over. I cry every time i watch it as I think about the love this father has for his son, but more so the love our Father has for each one of us. We are fearfully and wonderfully made and we are His GEMS!

This is a really powerful video on God Tube showing the selfless love of a father for his son - a love that wants to give all the best in life to his son. The song in the background parallels the love The Father has for us.
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=8cf08faca5dd9ea45513


Enjoy the movie and please say a prayer of thanksgiving afterwards for all He has done and is doing in your life and our lives as His church! Remember: God is good ALL the time! ALL the time, God IS good!

Maranatha!!! Lord Jesus come quickly!!

I love y'all!
Cheri Lynn

1 comment:

  1. This video was awesome. I had tears when I watched it. It is awesome to see love like that!!

    ReplyDelete