Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Let's pray for one of our own.....

Hey GEMS!

I am sorry I have been off for a couple weeks, but I was out of town and then had a very frustrating time with my email and couldn't get things and read things and..... Please forgive me! I am back and wanting to share things with y'all.

I am sure several of you have gotten emails about the loss of our dear sister Lisa. Lisa's Mom passed away on Thursday morning. Lisa is doing okay, but hurting and dealing with all the family stuff too. Please lift her up before the Throne and ask God to give her and the family that peace that only He can give.

I love y'all and will be writing more later!

Remember: God is good ALL the time and ALL the time, God is good!

Love and prayers,
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment