Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A "special" Advent Calendar.....

Hey Fellow GEMS!

Lisa sent me a note today and had a suggestion for an Advent Calendar. I have seen many different styles, but I like the idea of this one that Lisa designed. She went back to the prophesy of Isaiah and Malachi and started with the prediction of John and Jesus. You could use it in different ways:

* make a copy for each child, cut up the days and make your own calendar
* use the sheet or readings as a daily family devotional
* use the devotional as a dinner time conversation

We will explain a little more tomorrow night. I haven't decided how we are going to use it, but we are going to in some way.

I haven't been able to attach the document link and so I will do some research and see what I can do. Hopefully I will have it solved by tomorrow.

Have a great evening and I will see you tomorrow night!

Love y'all!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment