Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday, April 23rd - Luke 6:37-38

Good Morning!

What a beautiful sunrise!  It is going to be a great day! 

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Luke 6:37-38 ~ The way we judge others is a measure of how God can judge us.  Live like the redeemed person you are!  Choose forgiveness.

I don't know about you, but there are times I find myself judging another person and I don't even think about it.  I will catch myself and ask, "Why did you do that?"  I really don't have an answer for that question as I know what is right.  I ask forgiveness and try and do better.
It is really hard sometimes to forgive, especially when you know it is a one way street.  I have done that and the only way I have been able to accomplish that task is with the help and strength that God gave through His Son and Holy Spirit.  On my own, it would have not been accomplished. 

Look in the mirror today and say:  I am redeemed!  I am a child of the King and the God Most High!  He is walking with me and will always be there!  I am redeemed and I am His and He is mine!  Hallelujah!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment