Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, February 8, 2008

5 More Days!!!!



ATTENTION ALL GEMS!!!

February 13th


It is only five more days until we meet again in the Small Auditorium at Church. I am so excited and can't wait to visit with y'all again!
Don't foget to wear your bracelet! Bring your Bible and a smile! Come for a bite to eat at 5:30 pm and then a time of study for the kids and for Moms! I can't wait!!!
As the Leadership Team is praying for each of you, I am as well! I am so excited and anxious to see what God is going to do in our group. He is so awesome! God is good ALL the time - ALL the time, God IS good!

I will see y'all Wednesday night! Remember, we are beautiful creatures! I love y'all!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment