Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Praise and Prayer!!!!!!

Fellow GEMS!

I thought it might be nice if we could add prayer requests when needed and everyone could be praying and "standing in the gap" for each other.

If you have a prayer request or a praise, please send them to me (singingmom@insightbb.com) and I will post them here on our blog.

You will notice that I have added a prayer request tonight. Let me know your thoughts about the Prayer Requests and Praises!

Remember: GOD is good ALL the time - ALL the time, GOD is good!!
Have a wonderful weekend GEMS!

Love and Prayers,
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment