Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

What a great night!

What an exciting evening we enjoyed last night! The dinner was great and then sharing in the baptism - "new birth" of one of our own was so exciting. Welcome to the family!!!!

Lisa did a great job with the teaching as usual and I know we can all relate to what God shared through her! The video/song she shared at the beginning was hilarious and I have the link posted here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxT5NwQUtVM

I look forward to sharing with y'all in two weeks. Remember to check back often and see what we have added or to see the prayer requests and praises, etc. Drop me a line and let me know if you have things you would like to see on the Blog.

Have a blessed week!

Love and Prayers,
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment