Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday, September 21st - Proverbs 12:1-14

Good Afternoon!

A later start today and I apologize.  I really wanted to stay home today, but...  Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed the rain and the last day of summer.

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Proverbs 12:14 ~ The words we say are more powerful than we realize.  When we work hard, we expect rewards.  Work hard to control your words #+rewards

I pretty much disliked discipline when I was growing up, but then I became a Mom and that all changed!  Actually, it changed before that and I realized it was for my own good and I did learn from it and tried to do better each and every time.  I try and explain that to my children and I want them to understand long before I did!

Our actions, our words and even our thoughts tell who we are and WHO we belong to in this world.  Are we letting Jesus shine through our words, our actions and our thoughts?  Remember that you may be the only Jesus that someone sees!  Are you telling the story of Jesus with your life?

Choose your words carefully and encourage someone today as you share the Good News!

Have a fantastic Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment