Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday, May 17th - Proverbs 15:16

Happy Friday!

We have made it through the week and I know there are lots of seniors that are rejoicing that they have completed the year and reached a significant milestone.  Whether it be high school, college, grad school or whatever - it is quite the accomplishment.  I remember those special milestones, even though it was years and years ago!  :)
It looks like it is going to be another perfect day and I will again sing His praises!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Proverbs 15:16 ~ A simple life in the Fear-of-GOD is better than a rich life with a ton of headaches.  #wisdomfromTheMessage

Short and sweet!  Be satisfied with what you have and you will be happier.  I would not trade anything for the life I have with Jesus.  God has blessed me beyond my wildest imagination and HE continues to take care of me and the kids and my family and my friends.  I stand amazed!  (I think that is a song!) 
Am I saying that you won't have headaches from time to time?  Absolutely not!  We live in a sin filled world and we are faced with every temptation, but we know that HE is standing with us and carrying us through whatever comes our way.  Remember the first few verses of James?  "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance."  James 1:2,3

Let's shine for Him today!
Have a great Friday!

Love and prayers,
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment