Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday, May 20th - Proverbs 8:6-11

Good Morning!

Happy Monday!  My kids are excited as this is the last week of school.  The all their summer activities begin!  I have a busy day too, but not as much fun as school!  (smile)

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Proverbs 8:10-11 ~ If you want more of God, you have to get more of God.  Spending time with God = choice.  'Spend' your time to gain God's wisdom

After yesterday's sermon I want even more of God.  I want to spend more time with Him and hide His Word in my heart!  As Lisa wrote, it is a choice!  Do you have the time to spend in His Word?  I am a morning person and so I get up a little earlier so that I can have that time before the kids get up.  Maybe you aren't a morning person and would rather spend time in the late afternoon or the evening. 
Spending time with God brings contentment, clarity, joy and wisdom.  Those are just a few words that describe spending time with our Creator and our Lord and Savior.  I am sure you will find great rewards by spending a little more time with Him.

Read verse 11 and think about it.  Will you take the challenge this week?  Spend fifteen minutes alone with God and His Word every day.  See what a difference it can make.  Let me know how it's going!

Have a marvelous Monday!
Love and prayers,
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment