Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday, May 16th - Proverbs 13:6-10

Good Morning!

The sunrise was/is so interesting this morning, almost stealth in saying "Am I coming out this morning or not."  Either way, it is beautiful outside and the temperature is perfect!  I was walking the dog and listening to the birds and thinking, "This is the day that God has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it!"  Happy Thursday!

Lisa's tweet:  LMRMinistries:  Proverbs 13:6-10 ~ What strikes me here is how important it is not to put a face on.  Be real ~ play to an audience of One.  Look UP, not AROUND.

I agree with Lisa in that we should be who we are and not try to appear to be someone else.  Don't live behind a mask.  Don't be one person when you are among a certain group and another person when you are in church for example.  Be you!  Be Real!

Look at verse 6 - "Righteousness guards the man of integrity."  Are you a woman of integrity?  I have said it before, it is not easy, but we are never alone because Jesus walks beside us and the Holy Spirit dwells within us and God is watching over us. 

I recently was talking to a friend and I used the phrase that Lisa used this morning, "Sing to the audience of One!"  I went on to discuss the fact that if we sing and play to the audience of One, we are being real and being who God created.  We are giving our all to Him and He delights in our offerings! 

Go and have a great day and remember:  Look UP because HE is smiling at you!

Love and prayers,
Cheri Lynn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment