Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday, July 7th - Genesis 29 - 30:24

Good Morning!

We are returning to Bloomington today and so I have a little bit of a drive, but it has been a great week!  I love spending time with my family and enjoying the wonderful creation God has made here in Missouri.  Wow! 
Please pray for our trip back as we travel and I hope to see y'all tomorrow at church!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Genesis 29-30:24 ~ "Times were so different" for Rachel and Leah - right?  No; some women still struggle with their kids' dad having kids with other women

The Bible, God's Words is true for today, just as it was 100 years ago, 500 years ago, 1000 years ago.  God knows what we are going through and He is there to guide us through whatever comes our way.  Even through our jealousy and feelings of low self-worth.  He IS beside you and willing to help, but you have to take His Hand and say, "I am yours and I will follow!"

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment