Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday, July 12th - Genesis 34

Good Morning!

Has it been a long week for anyone else?  I feel like it has been a very long week and I thought yesterday was Thursday and then woke up this morning and found it was Thursday....  Oh well, it was a beautiful sunrise and I am enjoying the cool breeze in the early mornings.  God is good!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Genesis 34 ~ Dinah was assaulted and her brothers avenged her.  Many women have been hurt like Dinah.  God works justice for His daughters.  Pray for it.

Have you ever felt like Dinah's brothers?  I know I have!  People can do things that hurt me and I handle it and move forward, but let something happen to one of my family members, and I am very upset and ready for revenge.  It's tough!

Did you notice that we didn't hear much of Dinah's thoughts or actions?  I am sure she was devastated and embarrassed and hurt.  I am sure she was even a little proud that her brothers stood up for her, but it is God that brings the healing and works justice for His own.
God cares for each of His children and He does and will always take care of them.  He brings healing and justice for each one!  Trust Him!  Pray for it!

Have a terrific Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment