Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday, July 15th - Ruth 2:14-23

Good Morning!

"Praise the Lord.  Great are the works of the Lord; they are pondered by all who delight in them.  Glorious and majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness endures forever."  Psalm 111:2,3

What a beautiful morning!  It seems like the rain that fell yesterday has refreshed everything!  I didn't mind at all walking into a restaurant with friends and being soaking wet!  :o)  Everyone else was wet too!  :o)  God is good!!!!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Ruth 2:14-23 ~ Ruth "so happened" into the field of a man who could redeem her.  When has God just "so happened" to put the right people by you?

God continued to watch out for Naomi and especially Ruth.  He blessed Ruth by guiding her to the right field - that of Boaz who was a relative of Naomi.  He blessed Naomi through that which Ruth brought back.  They had enough food to eat and be sustained.

I could type for pages on the times that God "so happened" to put the right people by me and/or my family.  He continues to bless me through strangers, through friends, through co-workers - and all at just the right time.  There are no "so happened" or coincidences in my life, but true blessings and gifts from my Heavenly Father Who loves me and cares for me! 

Take a moment and sit before the Throne and thank God for the different "so happened" times in your life.  I hope it will be a joyful and meaningful time for you.  He loves to spend time with you!  Look at His smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment