Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saturday, December 8th - 1 John 1:7

Hey!

I am on a spiritual high with Jesus!  I can't even begin to express all that I am feeling, thinking and experiencing in my spirit right now!  It is amazing!  I just got home from the third and final Christmas Concert and although physically I am totally exhausted, I have a very gravelly voice, my emotions are spent - I am blessed beyond words and tears of joy and love flow!  The Spirit of the Lord worked mightily in and through us today!  Wow!  The privilege of sharing our God-given talents with thousands was a blessing!  Spending time together throughout the hours we were at church and hearing devotions that moved us to tears was awesome!  God speaks human!  We are chosen!  God chose us!  Wow!

1 John 1:7 - "If we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his son, purifies us from all sin."

What an appropriate verse for today.  I have definitely experienced fellowship with Him and His church these past two days!  As I mentioned yesterday, His blood covers our sin and we are made white as snow.  Let's walk in the Light as He is in the light! 

It is late, but I wanted to share with you tonight and let you know I love doing life with y'all!  Let's continue to grow together as we walk in the Light and share it with others!

Love y'all!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment