Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday, December 5th - Proverbs 24:15-16

Good Morning!

It was a little harder getting out of bed this morning, but we made it!  This week is tough as we are rehearsing for the Christmas concert and trying to keep up with school, work and other activities.  I was able to see a few of you at GEMS last night and was so excited to see new faces!  I will be there in two weeks and looking forward to doing life together!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Proverbs 24:15-16 ~ Which team are you on? Wicked Team ~ Don't care when you hurt God and others.  God's Team ~ It breaks your heart when you mess up. #TeamGod

There are times that I feel so frustrated with myself.  I know what I am suppose to do and what I am suppose to say and even how I am suppose to act, but sometimes I don't!  It is not that I am a part of the Wicked Team, but that I am human and I fall!  When I do I hurt deep inside as I have let God down.
God has promised each one of us that HE will be with us every step of the way - this life and through eternity!  HIS promise is good!  He is beside me and helps me up when I fall - brushes me off and we go on our way!  He is faithful and true to forgive, if I but ask!  I don't want to hurt God or friends and family or even strangers.  I am a member of God's Team and I strive everyday to live for Him.  May others see Jesus in me!

Have a great day and know that I am praying for y'all!

Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment