Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday, November 9th - Proverbs 6:12-15

Good Morning!

It's Friday!  Can you believe it?  The entire first week of November is gone!  Thanksgiving in two weeks and then Christmas and then a New Year!  It seems like time is flying by much faster than it used to - am I getting old?  LOL!  Either way, today is a whole new day and I will use it to serve and worship my God!  How about you? 

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Proverbs 6:12-15 ~ Going down a wrong path can seem "fun" ..for a minute.  God's way leads to success and unimaginable freedom...that lasts for eternity

As we discussed on Tuesday night, the broad road leads to destruction.  It can seem very easy and fun, but the end result is pain and destruction.  God's way or the narrow road is difficult at times, but the end result is eternal life with Him.  As Lisa wrote, God's Way leads to success and unimaginable freedom.  It is amazing!

Yes, there are parts of my life that I still struggle and I continually give them up to Him, but I try and walk everyday in His steps and allow Him to have control.  I have been a Christian almost all my life and I still have "those days".  God is good and continues to pick me up and tell me that He is with me and I am His!

How will you spend this day - Friday, November 9th, 2012?  As for me and my house - we choose God's way!

Blessings!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment