Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday, November 7th - Proverbs 1:27-31

Good Morning!

Did you get to come to GEMS last night?  It was good and the meal was wonderful!  I wasn't feeling on top of my game last night, but through the fellowship with my GEMS and Lisa's teaching and some prayer, it was a great evening!

Proverbs 1:27-31 kind of reflects Matthew 7:13-15. Read both passages and then look at the verses in Matthew:  Jesus  said:  "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.  But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

Jesus did not say it would be easy to follow Him, but it is totally worth it!  I honestly do not know how people make it each and every day without Him.  I couldn't!

Take a look at verse 33:  But whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm."  That is how I want to live!  How about you?  Listening to the Word of God and knowing it in my heart is how I will stay on the narrow path and one day be ushered into the Throne Room of God!  I can't wait! 

Memorize verse 33 of Proverbs 1 and hide it in your heart!

Have a great day!
Love and prayers,
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment