Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday, February 10th - Psalm 119:105,130

Good Evening!

It was a rather hectic morning as I got the kids ready for daycare and school and Derlani packed for an overnight at daycare!  It has been a long, but enjoyable evening as Nathaniel and I went to supper and then have been playing the Wii and missing Derlani.  We both really miss her tonight!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 119:105, 130 ~ God's Word is a light to follow in this dark, confusing world.  God speaks as you get in His presence by reading His Word.

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path." Psalm 119:105  "The entrance of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple."  Psalm 119:130

I learned verse 105 as a young camper at Little Galilee.  It is also part of the pledge to the Bible - "I pledge allegiance to the Bible, God's Holy Word; a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.  It's words will I hide in my heart, that I might not sin against God."

He does speak to us and guide us with His Word as we read it, memorize it and share it!  Are you listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment