Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday, February 7th - 2 Corinthians 5:14-21

Good Morning!

I am home with my daughter today as she has a rather high fever and just doesn't feel good.  She just wants to cuddle and rest and she is so hot.  I hope she feels better soon as I don't like it when she or my son are sick.  She tries to smile, but just doesn't feel like it!  I feel so helpless!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: 2 Corinthians 5:14-21 ~ Deep passage.  Builds on what we learned:  Christ died for us - we died to our old ways - we're a new creation designed to draw others.

I love this passage of Scripture.  Christ died for me - the old has gone and the new has come...I am Christ's Ambassador - used by God to share the Good News!  We are His Ambassadors!

I hope to see y'all tonight at GEMS, but we will see!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment