Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday, March 12th - Psalm 119:105-112

Good Morning!

I am tired this morning.  Maybe it's because of such a busy and fun weekend, but I am not looking forward to going to work.  I would like to just stay home and vegg, but.....

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 119:105-112 ~ We can put ourselves on paths that don't lead to peace (107 & 109).  God's absolute truth will direct us on a right path (105).

I memorized verse 105 when I was in church camp.  It is a verse that I recall often and remember because I believe it and focus on it.  God's Word is our guide and It does direct us through every step of life.

Verses 107 through 109 ask for renewal through God's Word, acceptance of our praise and teaching from His Word, and finally, not to forget His Word.  It is our guide!  Verse 111 indicates that God's Word is the joy of David's heart.  May it be mine too!

May we walk the right path! 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I don't know how I found your blog but I did! I'm a single mom and even though I don't belong to your church or live around there I follow the blog online. It has really blessed me as I continue to raise my 4 kids on my own . Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete