Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday, March 10th - Psalm 19

Good Evening!

I apologize for being late today with this post, but I was in Chicago with the kids last night and came back to Bloomington/Normal this afternoon.  We had a great time while away and, as always, we were glad to get back home.  :o)  Don't forget to change your clocks tonight and "spring" forward!  Yeah, we lose an hour sleep!!  Ugh!

Lisa's Tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 19 ~God absolutely shows majesty in His creation (1-6). He gives us guidelines for right living (7-10). He has the answers for life (11-13).

I absolutely love the imagery in this passage of Scripture.  It is so "alive" and brilliant.  Can you see?  It is as if the picture jumps from the page into my mind and I can see the whole thing!  Wow!  It is awesome.

Look at the descriptive words used to describe the laws and commands of God: perfect, reviving, trustworthy, right, radiant, pure, enduring, sure, righteous, more precious than gold and sweeter than honey.

I love verse 14 and make that my prayer:  "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer."

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment