Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday, March 20th - 3 John 3-4

Good Morning!

It's going to be a great day and I will miss all of you tonight.  I have a few things happening this evening all at the same time and so won't be able to join you for GEMS.  I will be praying for you though!  :o)  One of the things I get to do this afternoon is register my little one for Kindergarten!  That doesn't seem possible!  I don't know if I am ready for this or not. 

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: 3 John 3-4 ~ An amazing thing for someone to say about us - "She lives her life spreading the word, faithfully teaching and walking in His truth".

Is there someone saying this about you?  I hope so!  As we walk through life, day to day, I hope we are sharing the Good News and walking in the Truth!  Are you sharing His love with those you meet?  Are you shining for Him? 
One of my daily prayers is that others will see Christ shining through me.  I know there are times that I let Him down, but He helps me back up and we walk together and He shines through me!

May you continue to spread the Word and teach others and walk in the Truth!

Have a great GEMS tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment