Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday, March 28th - Romans 10:13-15

Good Morning!

It was a little chillier than the last few mornings have been.  I let the puppy out and she didn't want to go out!  The wind was blowing and it was cooler!  She is so spoiled!  I am going to work today and then I am taking Thursday and Friday off!  Spring Break!  Yeah!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Romans 10:13-15 ~ Gospel of peace and truth:  Faith in Jesus gives eternal life and the ability to live with power.  Are you ready to tell others?

We used this passage of Scripture when we were raising support to go to the mission field - my parents and our family!  Three great questions:  1. How can they call on someone they have not believed in?    2.  How can they believe in one of whom they have not heard?  3. And how can they hear without someone to preach to them?   4.  How can they preach unless they are sent? 

I went with my family and watched my Mom and Dad share the Good News and then I went on my own and shared the Good News through teaching, through music and drama, through coaching, and working with women in Bible Studies.  My heart still beats strong for the mission field and I will probably return someday to the foreign field, but only if God so leads.  I am happy where He has me now - working with GEMS and other things.

Are you willing to share the Good News wherever you may be?  Please share it with everyone you meet.  You may be the only Jesus they see!

Have a great day!
Love and prayers!


No comments:

Post a Comment