Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday, March 8th - Psalm 119:137-144

Good Morning!

I am loving this weather.  The smell of the rain this morning was awesome!  The warmer temperatures are great.  This has been one of my favorite winters.  :o)

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 119:137-144 ~ God is absolutely trustworthy - He never changes. As you follow Biblical principles, you understand how to live with power.

The psalmist cries to the Lord and explains his dependence on Him.  He is righteous and His laws are right.  He is trustworthy!  His righteousness is everlasting and never changes!  His law is true!  The psalmist in verse 144 asks for understanding that he might live.  We should have that same request today!

Father God, I come to You this morning and ask for understanding of Your Word - The Truth - that I might live.  Father, may others see You living in me as I walk through my day and my life!  Help me not to miss opportunities to share Your Good News and to spread Your joy through my words and actions!  I love You Lord! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment