Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday, March 22nd - 1 Corinthians 15:57-58

Good Morning!

I am at home today with a sick boy!  His allergies are getting the best of him and me too!  He can't stop sneezing and his eyes are watering and he is just pretty miserable.  Hopefully he will get to feeling better soon.

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: 1 Corinthians 15:57-58 ~ Victory = following Christ and leaning on Him in prayer.  As you work to stay faithful in prayer, it will not be "in vain."

I want verse 58 to be my motto:  "Therefore, "your name", stand firm.  Let nothing move you.  Always give yourself fully to the work of the Lord, because you know, (insert your name), that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."
Wow!  That makes it very personal!  I want to serve Him with everything I am until He returns to take me home!  I will share the Good News wherever I may go and know that my labor for the Lord and for the Kingdom is not in vain!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment