Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday, June 19th - Genesis 16

Good Morning!

I am ready for a new day!  Are you?  I pray that I embrace every opportunity that comes my way today to share the love of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  May I shine brightly for Him wherever I might be today!

Lisa's tweets:  LMRMinistries:  Genesis 16 ~ God promised Sarah that she'd have a son - but she got frustrated with how long it was taking God, so she tried to do things "her" way
LMRMinistries:  It didn't turn out too well.  Do you ever get tired of waiting on God?  He never changes & He is never late.  Learn from Sarah!

I really relate to this passage!  I try and get ahead of God and always wind up wondering why in the world I would do that as I know HIS timing is perfect and He is never late with anything! 
There are some things that I am still waiting on, but I trust and know that He will provide when the time is right and if it is in His will for my life!

Let's all learn from Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment