Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday, October 26th - 1 Timothy 2:1-6

Hey!  It's Friday!!  It has been a rather stressful week, but HE has gotten me through each day!  I do not know what I would do without my Lord and Savior - Jesus! 

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistires: 1 Timothy 2:1-6 ~ Truth is not relative; truth is created by God in His Word.  The only reason you may not like that is if you can't handle the truth.

I love verse one of this passage:  "I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone --"  1 Timothy 2:1
I love to pray!  It is such a rewarding time with my Lord and my God!  My prayer list gets longer each day, but it is a privilege to prayer for family, friends and unbelievers. 

Verses three and four are important too, in that it says God wants all to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.  Jesus said, "I am the way, and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me."  (John 14:6)
Knowledge of the truth is a knowledge of Jesus Christ!  If we know HIM, we know Truth!

How are you doing in knowing the Truth?  Are you in His Word each day?  Are you praying on a regular basis?  Are you sharing in fellowship with others - the Church?

Let us WORSHIP!

Love and prayers,
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment