Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday, October 2nd - Proverbs 23:17 and 28:14

Good evening!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Proverbs 28:14 ~ When your heart is hard, it's almost like you look for trouble.  When your heart is hard, being softened is a prayer away. Soft = blessed

I have shared with many over the past few weeks that there have been some tough times this summer.  I found myself many times trying to handle things in my own way and forgot to ask God's help or opinion.  Why do I do that?  I know He is there to help and to guide, but I still have the urge to do it myself.
I have also often said that I don't know how those without Jesus in their lives ever make it!  It is our responsibility to share the Good News and to love them right where they are, just as God does.  Can you do that?

Let's go and give it a try!  Go and let Jesus shine through you and see if you get some questions and have some great "God" talks!

It isn't hard - just share your testimony.  We are always here to help as well! 

Shine!!!

Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment