Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday, October 7th - Psalm 25:14 and Psalm 34:7

Good Morning!

Oh what a beautiful morning; Oh what a beautiful day; I'm really trying to do life, walking with God in His ways!  I am super excited that I am a work in progress and He isn't finished with me yet!  We're doing this life together and I continue to strive for the prize - leaning on Him every step of the way!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 34:7 ~ Ever feel scared?  If you don't fear God, you'll fear something/one.  When God LEADS your life, He protects you.  #fearoftheLordProtection

"The Lord confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them."  Psalm 25:14  "The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them."  Psalm 34:7

God trusts those who fear Him with His plan and covenant.  We are to share His message with all we meet.  As He confides in us, we confide in Him and serve with all we are!  He in turn protects us.

Read all of Psalm 34.  This is one of my favorites and I claim the promises for my own.  Verse one is my battle cry each and every morning - I want to praise my God at all times!  I hope those around me see the joy I have and will join in the praise of the Most High God! 
Verse 4 is powerful - "I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears."  As we seek His Face - He sees, hears and answers us!  Verse five is a result of four - our faces should show our trust and relationship with Him. 
He protects us and delivers us as is noted in verse seven. We take refuge in Him, we lack nothing and are His!  We are His and He loves us and wants the very best for us!

Will you let God lead?  Walk with Him and know that He protects you and loves you!  Run to the prize - eternal life!

Have a great day!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment