Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday, October 27th - Proverbs 12:1,15

Good Evening!

It has been an interesting day!  How about you?  The highlight of the day was going out to the apartments by Home Sweet Home Mission and handing out candy, coffee and juice to the kids and adults there!  To see the smiles on their faces was priceless.  We shared the love of Jesus with them and sang and played and had a great afternoon!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Proverbs 12:1,15 ~ Do you hate living with consequences from bad decisions?  Wise up.  Before you do something, ask for Godly input...then follow it!

I can't say that I have always loved discipline, but I have learned to accept it and move forward trying harder to obey and do what is right and correct.  I do think I am learning from my mistakes much more quickly now than I did when I was younger. 
I think I am gaining more knowledge each and every day and I know when and why the Lord "spanks" me!  Yes, it is not always pleasant, but needed if I am going to continue to grow in Him!  I want to be more like Jesus!

I do not know what I would do without my Christian friends and family to help me along each and every day.  I seek their advice and heed it too!  Sometimes it is not easy, but I always ask for God's input and blessing and things seem to go fairly smooth. 

How about you?  Do you seek God's input before you make a big decision?  What about the smaller ones?  HE is interested in them all!

Have a great evening!
Love and prayers,
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment