Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday, October 3rd - Proverbs 10:23 and 13:10

Good Morning!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Proverbs 10:23 ~ How to know if you're a fool - Do you think Godly living is boring?  If yes, you're a fool.  Amazing adventure awaits those who go with God.

I don't know how many times I have heard my kids say, "I'm bored!"  I was never allowed to say that when I was growing up.  Of course, we spent a lot of time outside making up games to play, and using our imaginations.  Today the kids have all the electronics you can think of and still get bored. 

I always love to go to visit my folks because I get to go and sit on the dock and just pray and study and be in His beautiful and awesome creation.  I never get bored and see something new each and every time.  It is just like reading His Word.  I can have read a passage fifteen times and it is new each time as the Lord brings something new to mind or a certain word jumps off the page or a new thought about the verse.  It is awesome!

This life is never boring, but it is an adventure!  Buckle your seat belts as it might be a bumpy ride and scary at times, but totally worth the final prize - eternal life with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit!  Wow!  Run for the prize!  Ready - set and go!

Have a great day!
Praying for each of you!

Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment