Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday, October 9th - Acts 10:35

Good Morning!

I can't wait to see all of you tonight!  It is going to be a great evening!  Come and share a meal with us and then feed on the Word!  It will be awesome!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Acts 10:35 ~ It doesn't matter what you've done, God accepts you ~ When you know about God, He expects you to do what's right   #doingright=blessing

God accepts us just as we are - dirty with sin and not worthy.  After we accept Him, He expects us to live for Him.  How are you doing with that? 

There are times when I fall, but He is always there to pick me up, brush me off and encourage me to do better!  I am so glad He isn't finished with me yet!  I love to serve my Master and my God!

See you tonight!
Cheri Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment