Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday, November 18th, Isaiah 40:31

Good morning!

"but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."  Isaiah 40:31

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Isaiah 40:31 - There are days when we feel so weary (physically, emotionally...) we don't see how we can put one foot in front of the other, But...

This is one of my most favorite verses in God's Word.  I have a Bible Cover with this verse on the front, I have a book mark with this verse, I have had shirts with it and most of all I have it in my heart!  I love this verse, as it is so encouraging and so simple!  God gives us His strength and we can continue - no matter what!  We rest in Him!

My hope is in Him and I will soar on wings like eagles and I will run and not grow weary, I will walk and not faint - I am a child of the King and I will share His Gospel wherever I go.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment