Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday, November 30th - John 7:37-39

Good Morning!

A little chilly out this morning, but not to bad for the last day of November.  It is supposed to stay in the low 40's for a few more days and then into winter temps!  :o(  Winter is the only season I am not really fond of, but I do love watching the kids play in the snow!  :o)

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: John 7:37-39: Are you thirsty? Do you need living water from God to flow through every issue you are facing? Pray - ask the Holy Spirit to help you. 

The Holy Spirit is that Living Water that flows within - our help!  He intercedes for us when we just don't know what to pray.  He flows through every issue in our lives and will help us make the right decisions and lead us in the right direction.  He will not help or lead, though, unless we ask and allow Him to lead.

Life is "easier" if I allow the Spirit to help and walk with me through every aspect or issue in my life.  Streams of Living Water flow within me because I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, my Savior and Lord!  Hallelujah! 

How about you?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment