Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday, November 19th - Matthew 6:27

Good Morning!

Matthew 6:27 - "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"

Wow!  That is pretty stright forward!  Are you a worrier?

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Matthew 6:27 (Look at 6:25-34): Worry can snuff out our joy.  Instead of focusing on your issue, talk to God about it.  Give it to Him; leave it with Him.

I love this passage of scripture and I have several of these verses memorized.  Another great one to memorize with this one is verse 33.  This is what we are to do always!  Seek first His kingdom and righteousness and He promises to take care of us.

In a world of materialism, it is hard, but God does provide everything we need.  It may not be everything we want, but it is all we need!  I have to admit that there are times I begin to worry about things (big things) and then I am reminded - God is in control and He cares for me and He takes care of me! 

Have a great day and know that He is watching over you and He cares for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment