Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday, November 13th - Psalm 34:4

Good Morning!

I am so excited today as I see my kids sing in "big" church this morning.  They are singing a new version of a very old chorus - "This Little Light of Mine".  How's your little light shining?

Lisa's Tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 34:4 - What keeps you up at night? What, in your world, is scary and causes you to fear? When afraid, pray this and focus on the truth.

"I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears."  Psalm 34:4

It always makes me feel good, when one of my children comes to me and says, "Mom, I had a bad dream, will you pray with me?" or "Mommy, I'm scared, will you pray with me and asked God to be right here?"
Out of the mouths of babes!  They know Who to run to when they are scared or worried or just need to talk.  Do you?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment