Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday, November 25th - Romans 6:23

Good Morning!

I apologize for the posts being a little later than usual, but it is a little different working from down here with my folks.  :o)  We have another gorgeous day and the Lake is absolutely beautiful.  Blue skies, beautiful sunshine and warmer temps - I love it!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Romans 6:23 - Here is something else to be thankful for. Our sinful selves separate us from God; He made a way to have a full relationship with Him.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."  Romans 6:23

Have you ever sat and thought about "eternal life"?  What will it be like to live in His presence forever?  What will it look like?
I am reminded of the song, "I Can Only Imagine".  I love that song and wonder what I will do when I meet the Lord Jesus face to face.  What will you do?

I am so thankful for this promise and anxiously await that day!

Have a very beautiful day with family and friends and know that HE has blessed us beyond our wildest dreams.  Thank Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment