Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday, November 20th - Philippians 4:13

Good Afternoon!

Philippians 4:13 - "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Philippians 4:13 (Look at 4:11-13)  The "secret" to living in contentment - Do not hold on to what "could be" or what "was". It's possible through God.

I love this whole passage.  I like what Paul says in verse 12: "...I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation..."  I want to be like that!  I want to trust and lean on Christ so much that I am content in any and all situations! 

Memorize this verse and repeat it daily!  He is with us and He gives us strength.

Have a great Sunday!  Please remember our brothers and sisters in Nairobi, Kenya as the Mutimba slums were bull-dozed yesterday and the church, the school and the orphanage buildings are gone as well as all the "homes".  Over 30,000 are homeless.  Please pray for them and for GOYA Ministries and for Eastview and our partnership.  May we listen and go as God directs.  For such a time as this we are ready!

Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment