Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday, November 17th - Romans 8:28

Good Morning!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Romans 8:28 - You know all that junk that has happened in your life? Turns out - in God's way of viewing things - it will be used in great ways.

Take a look at this verse:  "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."  Romans 8:28

I learned this verse when I was young while in summer camp.  I really didn't understand it at all, but knew that it was a great promise. 
As I read it now and remember the many times I have quoted it and used it to help others, it is comforting.  The word that really pops for me today is "all"!  In ALL things God works!  In the small as well as the big.  God can take our attempts to share His Word, our stutterings and stammerings and make them work.

This verse is talking about us - "those who love Him" - and we do love Him, and "who have been called according to His purpose." - we have all been called to share His Gospel and to be His children. 

Praise to His Name!  He can even use my mistakes for good.  I love you Lord!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment