Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday, November 7th - Psalm 146

Good Morning!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 146: God is the help and hope of all, but He's especially tender to the poor and oppressed because society overlooks them.  Who can you help?

I love the first two verses of this Psalm.  A great way to start the day!  This whole psalm is full of praise and thanksgiving.  God IS our hope and our comfort and our all!  He IS everything!

Verse 9 is a great promise:  "The Lord watches over the alien and sustains the fatherless and the widow."  He cares for us and takes care of us!

I know there are several going through really tough times right now and they don't know how they are going to survive the next few months, but they know that their faith in God, our Provider will get them through and He will provide for their needs.  God is good all the time - all the time God is good!

I thank God for His Word that guides my path and allows me to communicate and know Him more.  "Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord, O my soul. I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment