Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday, November 4th - Psalm 143

Good Morning!

Happy Friday!  This has been a crazy week, but it is quickly coming to an end.  I am very excited about this weekend as we get an extra hour of sleep!  Yes, don't forget to turn your clocks back tomorrow night before going to bed.  :o)

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 143 v 8:Especially when we are hurting or depressed, it's vital to start our morning in God's Word.  The world can be scary.  God is love.

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." verse 8
I know there are many that are not really morning people and like to have their quiet time with the Lord in the afternoon or evening.  I have always been a morning person and early riser, so it is the best time for me.  The important thing is that you are in the Word of God reading, learning and praying daily.

God will show you the way you should go. He is always ready to spend time with you.  Verse 6 hit me where it said: "I spread my hands to You; my soul thirsts for You like a parched land."  I want to thirst for God and for His Word.
God will walk with us every step of this life! (vs 10)  He loves us and wants a daily relationship, communion with us.
Starting off the day with His Word and some prayer time is great!  You should give it a try if you don't already!  He is waiting.....

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment