Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday, December 30th - Isaiah 45:5-7

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Isaiah 45:5-7:  God gives strength to those He chooses, even before they have the right mind to acknowledge that He is the Lord!

"I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God.  I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me.  I am the Lord, and there is no other.  I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things."  Isaiah 45:5-7

We serve the one and only true God!  There is no other!  He is the great Creator!   ALL things were made by Him!  We serve an AWESOME God!

No comments:

Post a Comment