Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Saturday, December 24th - Hebrews 13:16

Good Morning!

I am excited about this evening as I get to sing for the Christmas Eve service where my Dad is preaching.  It is always a pleasure and honor to sing for God's people.  I love to sing and praise my Heavenly Father and will continue as long as I am able.

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Hebrews 13:16 - A small taste of some things that delight God:  Do good, share with others.  Today, look for special ways to do these things.

"And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased."  Hebrews 13:16

Isn't it amazing to see all those who are doing good and sharing this time of year.  It just seems like there are a few more smiles and giving hearts at this time of year.  I pray that I am that way 365 days a year!  I want nothing more than to please my God.

Will you look for ways to do that today?  Serve those around you with joy!  Wish people a Merry CHRISTmas and not Happy Holidays!  Remember, we know the true meaning and reason for the season - JESUS!

Merry CHRISTmas GEMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment