Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thursday, December 15th - Psalm 89:14-18

Good Morning!

I was out with the puppy this morning at 4:55am and it was really warm.  I checked the weather temperatures for today and I was out at the warmest part of today - 53 degrees!  It is suppose to continue to drop all day today and be in the high 20's tonight!  Burr!  Welcome back Winter!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 89:14-18: Walking in the light of His presence - no more victorious way to live.  No matter what goes on in your world - His light gives joy.

There is no better way to walk, than in His light!  We rejoice and sing His praises!  We have joy!  His love surrounds us and He is faithful.

What better way to start the day than with Him.  He is my joy and my King!  I praise Him with all that I am!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment