Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday, December 13th - Psalm 145:17-21

Good Morning!

Can you believe this weather?  I went out at 5:00am to let the puppy out and it felt like Spring.  I love it!  Yes, I would still like snow for Christmas, but I would prefer it comes after I get to Missouri!  :o)

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 145:17-21: He is near to those who call on Him - to those who are in awe of (fear) Him.  This psalm begins and ends with praise - give it up!

God loves us!  He made us and He loves us! 

Look at verse 19:  "He fulfills the desires of those who fear him, he hears their cry and saves them."  Wow!  As Lisa mentioned in her tweet, the "fear" mentioned here is to be in awe of Him.  God takes care of us! 

I love the fact that the first and last verse are PRAISE.  Let's praise the Lord today in all that we do and say!  Praises to His name!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment