Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday, December 22nd - 2 Samuel 22:18-27

Good Afternoon!

My schedule is a little off and so I am not real sure when I will write the blogs.  I am really on vacation and so I am taking it easy and soaking in the beauty of His creation down here at Lake of the Ozarks!  The temperatures are quite warm for this time of year as well and so we are taking advantage of that!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: 2 Samuel 22:18-27: Vs 20 - God rescues and delivers because He takes delight in us.  We bring God delight by living according to His ways.

I love this passage of scripture.  God is always there to take care of me.  If I live according to His ways, He is faithful and true to protect me and help me through any situation. 

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment