Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday, December 14th - Psalm 89:5-8

Good Morning!

Praises be lifted up to the Lord God Almighty!  He has given us another day to sing His praise and to share His Gospel! 
Father God, I thank you for this day and for the many blessings you have given.  I thank You for my children and for their faith in You and how they are bright lights that shine for You wherever they might be.  I love You Lord, and I will sing Your praise with all that I am.  In Jesus name, Amen.

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: Psalm 89:5-8: Look Who loves you! This amazing God - there is none like Him - He is above everything - nothing compares to Him - and He loves you!

We serve and are the children of a Mighty God.  Nothing can compare to Him!  He is faithful; He is greatly feared; He is awesome; and He is the one and only, true God!  His love is everlasting and He loves me and you and all His children!  He is love!

Have a great day and know that you are loved by God and by us. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment