Our Mission

To lovingly provide a small group ministry for single mothers of all ages both inside and outside of Eastview Christian Church to help them become intensely dedicated to Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday, December 7th - John 1:12-13

Good Morning!

Late night last night and early morning!  It is going to be a long week!  However, I thank God that He gives me strength and rest.  God is good!!

Lisa's tweet: LMRMinistries: John 1:12-13 - You are God's child. No one stands between you and this perfect Father who loves you. Lord - today - please show me how You love me.

We are children of God!!  God is our Father!  He loves us so much and He gave His son, so that we might have the hope of eternal life and live with Him forever!  I saw a poster one time that had a picture of Christ on the cross and the caption read:  "I love you this much" - and He stretched out His arms and gave His life for me."  Thank goodness it didn't stop there as He arose from the grave and conquered death and we can now live with Him forever!

That IS love!  I echo the prayer that Lisa wrote:  "Lord - today - please show me how You love me."  Some days and times, we just need to be reminded.

No comments:

Post a Comment